Today, finding the right visual solution takes the skill of an expert
That’s where we come in. As a division of Richardson Electronics (Nasdaq: RELL), Canvys brings together a deep understanding of visual technologies, wide-ranging capabilities and a worldwide network to create complete solutions. Whether you need a custom-engineered system, modifications to an off-the-shelf product, or advice on specifying the right equipment, our team of experts is here to help.
- Needs assessment and consultation
- On-site technology audits
- Custom solution engineering
- Custom product modification and integration
- Custom manufacturing
- Product sourcing
- Post-sale service and support
- A full range of products — displays, mounts, enclosures and more
- In addition, we take a vendor-agnostic approach to your business challenges, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the right solution.
Want to learn more about our custom display integration services?
Download our new Custom Display Integration brochure
Our broad range of capabilities, collaborative approach, and global reach is what sets us apart — and sets you up for success. Learn more about our capabilities below.
Capabilities listed below
A Division of Richardson Electronics
As a division of Richardson Electronics, a global, publicly-traded company with 75 years of history, we are supported by a global infrastructure.
- Our global infrastructure allows us to bring together all the right resources and capabilities for your solution
- Financial security of a long-term partner
- With over 35 years of industry experience, rest assured that Canvys is the best choice for partnership and long-term success
Learn more: www.rell.com
Compliance with MDR (Medical Device Regulation)
With the Canvys team at your side, you can rest assured your medical display or AIO solution will meet all requirements.
- Manufacturer of custom display solutions for use in medical devices
- Complete product lifecycle management
- Impeccable technical document management
- Over 35 years of experience engineering custom medical displays
- Class I and Class II products
Customer Care: Think Global Act Local
Our broad range of capabilities, collaborative approach, and global reach is what sets us apart —and sets you up for success.
- Strategically located sales offices and stocking locations in North America, Europe, Asia/Australia and Latin America
- Technology Innovation Centers in North America and Europe
- Our global infrastructure allows us to bring together all the right resources and capabilities for your business needs
Distribution and Logistics Worldwide
Canvys gets you what you need, when you need it.
- From one end of the world to the other, Canvys has the infrastructure and team in place to get you what you need
- We have offices and distribution facilities strategically located throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia
Rest assured when purchasing products from Canvys that the level of quality achieved throughout the product delivery process will comply with the most demanding quality standards.
Our Canvys facilities in North America and Europe meet the following quality standards:
- ISO 13485
- ISO 9001
Key Industry Partnerships
Long-term partnerships and key contacts with suppliers in Asia allow us to offer our customers reliable, cost-efficient solutions.
- Strong relationships with leading component and finished-goods manufacturers in the industry to give you access to the latest technologies
- Vendor-Agnostic Approach: We recommend what’s right for your business requirements
Proven Expertise since 1986
Over 35 years designing and engineering custom monitor solutions for various industrial and medical applications.
- We have a deep understanding of the display market, and continuously explore top emerging display technologies to deliver the most innovative solutions
- Our team of experts will bring together all the necessary pieces for your solution —from hardware components and software systems to supply chain management
- Our extensive experience spans a wide variety of industries and applications
State-of-the-art Manufacturing and Product Sourcing
With top-notch manufacturing facilities we produce the highest quality products for our customers worldwide.
- We are a manufacturer with a global network of certified partners
- Our production facilities comply with Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) prevention guidelines
- Our flexible manufacturing approach is designed to easily and quickly adapt to change and continue to produce high quality products
- Our detailed approach to manufacturing and production allows us to deliver solutions for all types of order sizes —small to large