Posted on: 11/29/2022
G Series All-In-Ones with 8th generation Intel® Core™ i3 - i7 CPU
Canvys' high-performance G Series AIOs with Intel® Core™ i3 - i7 CPU 8th generation are available in screen sizes 21.5- and 23.8-inch.
These highly integrated custom monitors and panel PC solutions are ideal for medical environments that require powerful performance.
Monitor - Key Features
- Available sizes: 21.5" and 23.8"
- Resolution: 1920 × 1080 (Full HD)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Colors: 16.7 M
- Panel Brightness: 250 cd/m² typ.
- High Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 typ.
- Viewing Angle : 178° / 178° typ.
- Housing: plastic
- Weight: 21.5" = 7 kg / 15.43 lbs. | 23.8" = 8.5 kg / 18.74 lbs.
- Fanless system with high IP protection: front IP65 / whole unit IPX1
- OSD on front, touch operation (8 touch sensors)
- PCAP Multi-Touch sensor with 10-point technology, operable with fingers or latex gloves
PC/CPU - Key Features
The Intel® Core™ i CPU 8th Gen. provides excellent productivity and performance of a desktop PC compared to the previous generation. The quad-core CPUs with up to 4.4 Gigahertz clock frequency in turbo mode and 8 (6) Megabyte cache results in an excellent performance-per-watt ratio. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 gives the CPU more performance when needed. The HEVC 10-bit decoder/decoder and VP9 10-bit decoder provide brilliant graphics and enhanced image quality.
By using additions such as 3D/HW acceleration, data processing speeds can be increased, and a significantly improved output can be achieved. Complex processing is executed even faster and more smoothly. Up to 32 Gigabytes of DDR4-2133 SDRAM is available/possible as RAM, onboard eMMC up to 64 Gigabytes (with dual-channel performance possible) so that enough dedicated resources stay available for data-intensive applications.
- CPU: 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-8365UE, 4-Core, 4.1 Gigahertz
- Optionally available with i3 or i7 CPU
- Chipset: Intel® Whiskey ULT Processor
- Memory: Standard 8 Gigabytes up to 16 Gigabytes DDR4 2133 SDRAM
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4-2400 up to 32 Gigabytes, Onboard eMMC up to 64 Gigabyte
- Max. Memory size: 6th Gen. = 64 Gigabytes | 8th Gen. = 128 Gigabytes
- Max. Memory bandwidth: 6th Gen. = 34.2 Gigabytes/s | 8th Gen. = 42.6 Gigabytes/s
- Triple display control with 48-bit LVDS / eDP + HDMI + DP
- 2× GbE, 4× USB 3.1, CAN bus, M.2 B-Key 2280 supports NVMe, DC-in 12 - 24 V
- iManager & SW APIs, WISE-PaaS/DeviceOn
- Graphics Controller: 8th Gen. = Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- vPRO Support: yes
- Trusted Platform Module: Infineon TPM 2.0
- NFC/ RFID: supports ISO 14443-A
I/Os - Key Features
- 1× RS-232/422/485
- 2× RS-232/422/485 (isolated 5 kV) on MIO-Module
- 4× USB 3.1
- 2× USB 1.1 (isolated 5 kV) on MIO-Module
- 1× HDMI-out
- 2× speaker 0.5 W, Audio-out and Microphone-input on MIO-Module
- Equipotential Terminal Pin
- 1× Intel® I219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- 1× Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet
- 2× Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet (isolated 5 kV) on MIO-Module
Customizing / Options - Key Features
- Available sizes: 21.5" and 23.8"
- Available option - with i3 or i7 CPU
- Various interface updates or modifications are possible
- Branding, e.g., customized boot logo
- Different housing colors or finishings are possible
- Custom firmware programming
- Calibration and color presets
- Special certifications
- HD- or RAM upgrades
- Reading light
- and many more...
*) Intel® and Intel® Core™ are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
Not sure which display solution you need for your application?
Whether you need a custom-engineered system, modifications to an off-the-shelf product, or advice on specifying the right equipment, our team of experts is here to help.