TekLink® – User Preferences (e.g. Changing Default Language)
- After registering on the TekLink® registration page please login with your email address and password.
(click "save password" if you do not want to enter this password everytime you login.)
- Now you are on the TekLink® homepage and you can see the menu on the left side.
- To change the preferred language procede as follows:
- Click on "my preferences" and scroll down to "appearance".
- Now you can change your local time, date format and preferred language.
- After changing your preferences scroll down and enter again your password and click "save".
- After that click on "go".
- Now your preferences were changed and saved.
Submit a Request
- To send your RA-Request to our support click on submit request on the left side.
- Now you get a page where you can enter the data for the defect hardware.
- The fields in red color and with a * are mandatory.
- After filling out the form click on "save". Your request will be send directly to our support.
- You will get an automatic response from TekLink® within 1 day.
- The message will include a RA number and the shipping address.
Okay? Then start your TekLink® session here or contact us if you have further problems or requests.