Product Sheets / Brochures
Product Sheet: 4K Series Plastic Housing Medical Version - 32" (3G/12G-SDI - AC Version)1.29 MB
Benefits of 4K Displays
With approximately 4,000 pixels horizontal (4K) by 2,000 pixels vertical (2K), 4K / Ultra HD technology equals 4 times Full HD and offers high values for contrast and enhanced color. 4K technology can be seen as a synonym for the new high resolution display technology sometimes referred to as Ultra HD (3840 × 2160) and / or 4K (4096 × 2160).
A revolutionary display technology for medical applications, 4K displays allow users to view the finest image details. This feature is especially useful in applications such as surgical and endoscopy where the smallest detail is critical and may not be visible with a Full HD resolution.
4K displays are ideal when using industrial endoscope tools for the internal inspection of machinery. The images shown on a 4K display enhances views to the degree of identifying micro-cracks. This advancement in technology will help to minimize the need to disassemble machinery for inspection, saving both time and money.
In addition to precise, high-quality images, 4K displays allows multiple windows to be displayed on one screen. Depending on the screen size and inputs, up to four windows from four different sources can be displayed on one screen – at one time. For example, a multi-modality display enables medical staff to view a camera input of an endoscope, as well as vital stats, and other patient information on one screen.
The 4K Picture-by-Picture function is especially useful in diagnostic interpretation. This function allows medical staff to view / compare two images side-by-side on a single screen in 2K by 2K resolution without losing image quality. In addition, only one calibration and gamma setting are needed when utilizing a single screen for multiple images. This multi-modality feature is also useful for industrial applications such as Control Centers in Transportation, Energy, Surveillance and Military markets.
Our 4K High Brightness monitors provide optimal color reproduction and a high contrast ratio – making these displays ideal for medical and industrial imaging applications. Even when exposed to strong ambient light, a consistent visibility is guaranteed.
Optical Bonding is an option we offer to enhance the viewing quality of a display by reproducing a higher contrast and higher color depth. The bonding of the LCD module with the touch screen or protection glass reproduces a more vibrant image. The advantages are a clearer picture, reduced glare and greater resistance against breakage under mechanical pressure.
Canvys 4K Displays — Features
- Available custom sizes from 27“ – 55“ (1)
- High Brightness panels for 27“ and 32“
- Optical Bonding available up to the size of 32“
- Through up to four various picture input sources and the different display modes the screen can be split into multiple high resolution sections
- Modern and easy to clean True Flat design
- Optional Projected Capacitive Touch (PCAP) — operable by 10 fingers or latex gloves
- Customizing possible: branding (logo print), boot logo, protection glass, protective shield, …
- Medical certified and industrial versions available
- Long-term availability
(1) Some sizes depend on a MOQ – Please contact us....
Typical Markets / Applications
- Surgical (operating room): monitoring with different inputs (camera, vital parameters, …)
- Surgical (Minimal Invasive Surgery)
- Industrial Endoscopy for service, maintenance, …
- Control Centers / Rooms
- Energy and Military Industry
- Monitoring, Surveillance, …
Links to Canvys 4K Monitors – Product Pages