July 28, 2022:
Due to updated product specifications, the information below is outdated.
Please refer to our latest blog entry.
Last updated on January 24, 2022
Discover Our New 32 inch Monitor for Medical Applications
Uncompressed 4K video + audio with just one data cable and 3D
Medical 4K display with UHD resolution and high-brightness TFT panel for high-quality and bright images, plastic housing, with 12G-SDI interface and 3D LUT. By integrating a polarizer film the display can be used as a 3D monitor.
Key Features of the New Canvys 32 inch Monitor
- 4K Ultra HD panel with 850 cd/m² brightness, 10-bit color depth (14-bit internal processing), and 100% Adobe® RGB color space. Support for BT standards
- 3D display through optional integrated polarizer film (passive glasses required)
- 3D Look Up Table (LUT) for individual adjustment of RGB, gain and black level
- 12G-SDI and 3G-SDI, inputs and outputs
- DVI and Display Port output
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture modes
- DICOM® & DIN6868-157 compliant with calibration software
- Controllable through optionally available GPIO ports
- PCAP multi-touch sensor with 10-point technology, operable with fingers and/or latex gloves
- Approximately 24lbs/11kg
- Custom options available (customer logo, touch, coatings, firmware adaptations, accessory kits,...)
Advantages of 3D LUT (Look-Up-Table)
- More precise color space
- Reduction of calibration errors
- Better color gradation
- Wider color gamut
- Higher saturation
- Better color matching and reproduction
- Higher accuracy of grayscale
- Different color modes adjustable: BT709, BT1886, DCI-P3 and BT2020
Advantages of internal 14-bit image signal processing
- Precise rendering of the hue value
- Larger available color palette leads to smoother color transitions
- Precise gamma transitions and smoother grayscale rendering
|Model||32 inch 4K monitor with 12G-SDI|
|Size||32" / 81.3 cm|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixel|
|Display Colors||1.07 G|
|Panel Brightness||780 cd/m² typ. (850cd/m² native) | with Anti-Reflective-Glass: 740 cd/m² typ.|
|Contrast Ratio||1500:1 typ.|
|Viewing Angle||178° / 178° typ.|
|I/O Ports||DVI, HDMI, VGA, 2x Display Port, USB (Touch), RS232 (Touch), LAN
Optional: 3G-SDI , 12G-SDI, GPIO
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||30.1 x 18.4 x 3.1 in | 764,2 x 468,6 x 79,0 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 24 lbs | 11 kg|
|Functionality supported through 3D LUT||DICOM®, BT709, DCI-P3, BT2020|
|Approvals||UL/cUL (ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO.60601-1:14), FCCB,
CE ( IEC/EN 60601-1: ed.3.1; IEC/EN 60601-1-2:2014/2015, 4th ed.)
*) Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
We develop custom medical monitors for your market needs.
For design consultation with our team, please contact us.