Updated on: 8/9/2022
3D Capable | Uncompressed 4K Video and Audio | One Data Cable
Our 4K medical display features UHD resolution and high-brightness TFT panel for high-quality and bright images. Additional features include plastic housing with 12G-SDI interface and 3D LUT. By integrating a polarizer film the display can be used as a 3D monitor.
Standard version with AC input
Version with AC input and 3G/12G-SDI
Standard version with DC input
Version with DC input and 3G/12G-SDI
Key Features of the Canvys 32 inch Monitor
- 4K Ultra HD panel with 850 cd/m² brightness, 10-bit color depth (12-bit Color Processor), and 100% Adobe® RGB color space.
- One of the lightest monitors in its class for a 32 inch display at 26.7 lbs. /12.1 kg.
- 3D display through optional integrated polarizer film (passive glasses required)
- 3D Look-Up Table (14-bit LUT), HDR10 support
- DICOM® & DIN6868-157 compliant
- Support of BT-Standards BT709, BT1886 and BT2020
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture modes
- ALS for backlight stability and life span measurement
- PCAP multi-touch sensor with 10-point technology, operable with fingers and/or latex gloves
- Custom options available (customer logo, touch, coatings, firmware adaptations, accessory kits, and more)
*) Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- 1× DVI input plus DVI-Loop Through output
- 2× Display Port (supports Display Port 1.2) plus Display Port output as Loop Through for HDMI & Display Port or Daisy-Chaining Display Port
- optional with 12G-SDI and 3G-SDI, in- and outputs (Loop Through / 12G-SDI Single-Link or 3G-Quad-Link)
- 5 VDC-output supporting Fiber Optic solutions or signal extender
- Power supply with AC or DC input
- DC version is a 24-V-Long-Distance solution: Power supply cable up to 20 Meters
- RS-232 serial port
- for controlling the PCAP Touch
- for Remote Control and GPIO signals
- LAN, USB and DDCCI for communication or calibration
View images of the connectivity options:
Advantages of 3D LUT (Look-Up-Table)
- More precise color space
- Reduction of calibration errors
- Better color gradation
- Wider color gamut
- Higher saturation
- Better color matching and reproduction
- Higher accuracy of grayscale
- Different color modes adjustable: BT709, BT1886, DCI-P3 and BT2020
Advantages of 10-bit color depth
- Precise rendering of the hue value
- Larger available color palette leads to smoother color transitions
- Precise gamma transitions and smoother grayscale rendering
Detailed technical specifications and data sheets can be found on the product page.
Canvys 32 inch 4K Medical Display – Applications
Canvys' 32 inch 4K Medical Display is ideal for the following applications:
- Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems
- Corneal Surgery
- HMI Navigation
- Patient Entertainment
- Endoscopy Systems
- C-ARM / X-ray
- Aesthetic/cosmetic treatment
- HMI Automation
- Quality Control / Quality Inspection
- Digital Signage
We develop custom medical monitors for your market needs.
For design consultation with our team, please contact us.